2017 Exhibitor Information
The Exhibitor Application is now available.
We invite you to exhibit with us at Academy 2017 Chicago. Our annual meeting is the most comprehensive optometry meeting in the world and represents the full spectrum of optometry leaders, vision science professionals and decision-makers. Your participation at this meeting offers face-to-face and unequalled opportunities to be present among other leaders in the eye care industry, in addition to showcasing your products and services to the vision science community.
McCormick Place, Lakeside Center
2301 S. King Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Headquarter Hotel: Palmer House Hilton
EXHIBIT HALL DATES AND HOURS
*Please note: Exhibit hours are subject to change
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET BY 3:00 PM WEDNESDAY.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017: 4:00 to 7:30 PM (Opening night Welcome Reception)
Thursday, October 12, 2017: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Student Welcome)
Thursday, October 12, 2017: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday, October 13, 2017: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Friday, October 13, 2017: 3:00 PM - 11:59 PM
How does the Academy assign your booth space?
Booth space for Academy 2017 Chicago is assigned in priority point order first, and then on a first-come, first-served basis after all priority point assignments have been completed. The priority-point system is designed to recognize companies that support the Academy’s Annual Meeting and its activities, and to encourage new companies to participate. For companies with the same number of priority points, the date the application is submitted will be determine space assignment priority.
|BOOTH SIZES AND RATES (cost per 10x10 booth space)|
|Before February 15, 2017||After February 15, 2017|
|Island||$29 NSF||$30 NSF|
- 15 total hours of exhibits time! Up to 5 1/2 hours of UN-opposed exhibit time with three food & beverage events taking place in the exhibit hall.
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of space (10x10)
- Recognition our Annual Meeting Program Preview, which is sent to targeted regions of licensed ODs in the U.S., and the entire Academy membership which totals more than 65,000 copies.
- Attendee Registration Lists: Exhibitors receive these pre- and post-show lists for proactive marketing to registered attendees.
- VIP Exhibit Hall Only Passes: Exhibitors can send out an unlimited number of these to invite potential and current customers to visit your booth.
- Company Listing on the Academy.17 Mobile Phone Application
- Company Listing on the Academy website
- Exhibitor Lounge: A complimentary exhibitor lounge is provided by the Academy and is open to all exhibitors from Tuesday, October 11 through Friday, October 13 during set up and exhibit hours. Refreshments and comfortable furnishings are provided for your comfort and convenience.
Contact: Betty Taylor, AAO Exhibits Manager, at 321-319-4861 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.