Meetings & Continuing Education
What is the Academy Annual Meeting?
To provide the highest quality continuing education and the most current vision science research, the Academy's annual meeting includes nearly 300 hours of Lectures & Workshops, symposia, and scientific lecture and poster presentations over 4 days. The Academy's Annual Meeting provides a diverse array of groundbreaking research in optometry and vision science and relevant education on the latest practices. The Annual Meeting also features an extensive exhibit hall, with over 200 booths displaying a variety of optometric products and services.
Who can attend?
The Annual Meeting is open to optometrists, vision scientists, ophthalmologists, students, and anyone else who may be interested in optometric continuing education and research.
Join us at one of our upcoming meetings!
- Academy 2014 Denver: November 12-15, 2014
- Academy 2015 New Orleans: October 14-17, 2015
- Academy 2016 Anaheim: November 16-19, 2016
- Academy 2017 Boston: October 4-7, 2017
- Academy 2018 San Francisco: November 14-17, 2018
- Academy 2019 Philadelphia: November 6-9, 2019