Awards Nomination Process
- A letter of nomination from an Academy Fellow, explaining why the nominee is particularly deserving of the award for which the nomination has been made.
- A copy of the CV of the nominee.
- A letter seconding the nomination from another Academy Fellow. These three items should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Awards Nomination Deadline is April 1, 2017.
List of Awards (Alphabetical)
- American Academy of Optometry - Essilor Award for Outstanding International Contributions to Optometry
- Brien Holden Humanitarian Award
- Irvin M. and Beatrice Borish Award
- Garland W. Clay Award
- Vincent Ellerbrock Clinician Educator Award
- Eminent Service Award
- William Feinbloom Award
- Glenn A. Fry Lecture Award (AOF)
- Michael G. Harris Family Award for Excellence in Optometric Education (AOF)
- Honorary & Life Fellowship Awards
- Carel C. Koch Memorial Medal Award
- Julius F. Neumueller Award in Optics (AOF)
- Charles F. Prentice Medal