Important Information about the OVS iPad App
Your subscription to Optometry and Vision Science for the iPad® is a benefit of your subscription to Optometry and Vision Science in addition to your online subscription.
To access the full-text issues via your iPad, you will be required to sign-in using a Username and private Password you create. If you already have a Username and Password for Optometry and Vision Science’s website or another LWW iPad app, you should use the same Username and Password. Otherwise, you will need to create an account using your Subscriber ID.
Simply, download the app for free, if you haven’t already. If you have already downloaded the app, please download the update when prompted. Then, download the most recent issue and walk through the prompts provided in the app to create an account. For further assistance, contact LWW Customer Service: call 1.800.638.3030 (United States), +184.108.40.20681.0525 (Europe), or +1.301.223.2300 (Rest of World). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy Steps to Sign into Your Account for Optometry and Vision Science for the iPad.
- You must download the app or update your previously downloaded Optometry and Vision Science app before completing the next steps.
- Once you download the app for the first time or download the newest release, open the Optometry and Vision Science app from the icon on your iPad home screen.
- You will see the message “If you have already set up your account for Optometry and Vision Science for your iPad, simply tap “Sign In” above and enter your Username and email address. Otherwise, “create an account”.
- Create an account if you haven’t already.
- Use your Subscriber ID to create your account and establish your own password.
- Follow all remaining prompts.
- Tap the “Sign In” button.
You are now ready to download issues for the duration of your active subscription to Optometry and Vision Science.