We invite you to partner with us at Academy 2019 Orlando and the 3rd World Congress of Optometry. Our annual meeting is the most comprehensive optometry meeting in the world and represents the full spectrum of optometry leaders, vision science professionals and decision-makers. Your participation at this meeting offers face-to-face and unequalled opportunities to be present among other leaders in the eye care industry, in addition to showcasing your products and services to the vision science community!
Orange County Convention Center
West Concourse, Halls WD2 and WE1
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Exhibit Hall Dates and Hours
*Please note: Exhibit hours are subject to change
Monday, October 21, 2019 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (targeted only)
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET BY 3:00 PM WEDNESDAY
Wednesday, October 23, 2019: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Opening night Welcome Reception)
Thursday, October 24, 2019: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (Student Focus Hours)
Thursday, October 24, 2019: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
Thursday, October 24, 2019: 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Attendee Reception)
Friday, October 25, 2019: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
Friday, October 25, 2019: 3:00 pm – 11:59 pm
Saturday, October 26, 2019: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
How does the Academy assign your booth space?
Booth space for Academy 2019 Orlando is assigned in priority point order first, and then on a first-come, first-served basis after all priority point assignments have been completed. The priority-point system is designed to recognize companies that support the Academy’s annual meeting and its activities, and to encourage new companies to participate. For companies with the same number of priority points, the date the application is submitted will be determine space assignment priority.
Booth Sizes and Rates
(Cost per 10x10 booth space)
Before February 1, 2019
After February 1, 2019
15 total hours of exhibits time! Up to 5 1/2 hours of UN-opposed exhibit time with FIVE food & beverage events taking place in the exhibit hall.
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of space (10x10)
- Recognition our Annual Meeting Program Preview, which is sent to targeted regions of licensed ODs in the U.S., and the entire Academy membership which totals more than 65,000 copies.
- Attendee Registration Lists: Exhibitors receive these pre- and post-show lists for proactive marketing to registered attendees.
- VIP Exhibit Hall Only Passes: Exhibitors can send out an unlimited number of these to invite potential and current customers to visit your booth.
- Company Listing on the Academy.19 Mobile Phone Application
- Company Listing on the Academy website
- Exhibitor Lounge: A complimentary exhibitor lounge is provided by the Academy and is open to all exhibitors from Tuesday, October 22 through Friday, October 25 during set up and exhibit hours. Refreshments and comfortable furnishings are provided for your comfort and convenience.
Email us at email@example.com.