We invite you to exhibit with us at Academy 2018 San Antonio. Our annual meeting is the most comprehensive optometry meeting in the world and represents the full spectrum of optometry leaders, vision science professionals and decision-makers. Your participation at this meeting offers face-to-face and unequalled opportunities to be present among other leaders in the eye care industry, in addition to showcasing your products and services to the vision science community.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
200 E. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Headquarters Hotel: Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
Quick Facts and FAQs (PDF)
Dates and Deadlines (PDF)
Exhibit Hall Dates and Hours
*Please note: Exhibit hours are subject to change
Monday, November 5, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
ALL BOOTHS MUST BE SET BY 3:00 PM WEDNESDAY
Wednesday, November 7, 2018: 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Opening night Welcome Reception)
Thursday, November 8, 2018: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Student Focus Hour)
Thursday, November 8, 2018: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
Friday, November 9, 2017: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (Student Focus Hour)
Friday, November 9, 2017: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Lunch in the Exhibit Hall)
Friday, November 9, 2018: 3:00 pm – 11:59 pm
Saturday, November 10, 2018: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
How does the Academy assign your booth space?
Booth space for Academy 2018 San Antonio is assigned in priority point order first, and then on a first-come, first-served basis after all priority point assignments have been completed. The priority-point system is designed to recognize companies that support the Academy’s Annual Meeting and its activities, and to encourage new companies to participate. For companies with the same number of priority points, the date the application is submitted will be determine space assignment priority.
Booth Sizes and Rates
(Cost per 10x10 booth space)
Before February 1, 2018
After February 1, 2018
15 total hours of exhibits time! Up to 5 1/2 hours of UN-opposed exhibit time with FIVE food & beverage events taking place in the exhibit hall.
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of space (10x10)
- Recognition our Annual Meeting Program Preview, which is sent to targeted regions of licensed ODs in the U.S., and the entire Academy membership which totals more than 65,000 copies.
- Attendee Registration Lists: Exhibitors receive these pre- and post-show lists for proactive marketing to registered attendees.
- VIP Exhibit Hall Only Passes: Exhibitors can send out an unlimited number of these to invite potential and current customers to visit your booth.
- Company Listing on the Academy.18 Mobile Phone Application
- Company Listing on the Academy website
- Exhibitor Lounge: A complimentary exhibitor lounge is provided by the Academy and is open to all exhibitors from Tuesday, November 6 through Friday, November 9 during set up and exhibit hours. Refreshments and comfortable furnishings are provided for your comfort and convenience.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.