To sit for the oral examination in 2020 and forward:
- February 1: deadline for submitting first case report for clinical candidates*
- April 1: deadline for second case report
- May 15: any remaining case reports needed to satisfy 50 point written requirement due and all other written materials due
- July 15: deadline for submitting any required corrections/modifications to the submitted work
- August 15: deadline for notifying the Vice-Chair of Admittance to schedule the oral examination
*If you are only submitting one case report as part of your 50 points of written works, this case report MUST be submitted for the February 1 deadline.*
Please note, in order to submit written works, you must complete the online application and submit dues payment (if applicable). Application processing may take 1-2 business days, so we encourage completing these steps ahead of the February 1 deadline.